[lazarus] Can't find unit INTERFACES

Vincent Snijders VSDS at RND.VB.CBS.NL
Tue Sep 16 03:45:45 EDT 2003

Hi,

Check if the LCL Widget type is set to win32 in the first tab of the
compiler options.

Mattias,
could this be added to the FAQ.

Some question from me:
- Why don't I have to set the path to the compiled LCL units in the
compiler options dialog? Is it because the LCL is installed as package?
- What is the purpose of the other sources paths?

Vincent Snijders

files)==$(LazarusDir)\lcl\;$(LazarusDir)\lcl\interfaces\$(LCLWidgetType)
\"