[Lazarus] Class completion incorrectly written for interfaces

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 08:59:32 CEST 2008

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

> Thanks Mattias. It places the code correctly behind the GUID, but the
> indentation is now wrong.  I looked in the SVN logs to see what you
> changed, and to try and create a patch myself. But I'm afraid the code
> completion unit is the most cryptic I have seen - so I have no clue as
> to what needs to change. ;-)

I tried swapping the two lines inside the if statement block, which
fixes the indentation, but then sometimes the Getter and Setter methods
appear after the property line in the interface definition. So I don't
think that's the correct solution.

    if (ANode<>nil) and (ANode.Desc=ctnClassGUID) then begin
      ANode:=ANode.NextBrother;
      InsertNode:=ANode;
    end;

Regards,