[Lazarus] Lazarus 0.9.25 snapshot 20080831 for Mac OS X fails to run

Tom Verhoeff T.Verhoeff at tue.nl
Sun Aug 31 21:47:21 CEST 2008

Thanks so much for the information, I indeed installed fpc2.2.0
instead of 2.2.2 because the port version is 2.2.0

Finally I successfully installed lazarus on freebsd!

this is the first time I managed to install application on bsd system

but... I still get a question. when I use the Tools -> "Build Lazarus"
menu command from the Ide

I get an error "make: illegal option -- w "

thanks again!