[Lazarus] Where does Lazarus store/look for global settings/options?

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Wed Dec 3 08:46:37 CET 2008

En/na Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho ha escrit:

> Why do you think that Lazarus doesn't conform to Windows guidelines?
> Can you show a concrete guideline it is breaking?

Not strictly a lazarus problem (it's an fpc one), but for user
preferences it should use CSIDL_APPDATA, not CSIDL_LOCAL_APPDATA.
At least all other programs I know puts their preferences there.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007