[Lazarus] TAChart: Request to review/apply patch 12758

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 17:56:48 CET 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 01:32, Jesus Reyes <jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx> wrote:
> Sorry about the dbgrid one, btw, cracker classes are sometimes called "access" classes but in this case I think it really made justice to the name, have you tried that on fpc 2.2.2 and current 2.3.1?.
>
> If it gets applied it has to be temporal and as such, we need a patch for fpc also and another taking in count the patched fpc (but that can wait of course), if the fpc patch doesn't make it, it's unlikely the crack will be commited.

I did produce some patch, see my mail "FCL-DB: Extend TLookupList so
it can be used as picklist source" in the fpc-devel list.
However, it seems there are even fewer reviewers in FPC team than
Lazarus team ;-)

At least I would like to replace replace 'private' with 'protected' in
TLookupList definition --
this trivial change could be even applied to fixes branch, and then
Lazarus code can be updated to
use 'access' instead of 'cracker'.

--
Alexander S. Klenin