[Lazarus] [lazarus] Patch for processing WM_COPYDATA in Win32 / BugID 9210

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 22:52:23 CET 2008

I think we should apply the WM_COPYDATA patch.

I don't think this small modification, specially if well commented and
documented on the wiki would alone increase the difficulty of
developing the win32 interface.

Lazarus exists exactly to be useful for people, and if this will make
it more useful then it's a good thing. Of course we need to balance
that with having a consistent and easy to maintain framework, but
being a small patch which covers an important use case I'd go for it.

Similarly I'd be against sending any message to the application,
because it's a change with multiple repercussions.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho