[Lazarus] Lazarus IDE work and future

Osvaldo TCF arquivostcf at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 14:57:33 CEST 2008

Re: [Lazarus] Lazarus editor enhancements.

Joke is ... joke!

But a reality is that:
-the major people in community do not help with code, include me, sorry.
-Perhaps the problem is about an enterprise participation , how Sun for
java or Mozilla foundation for firefox and Xul.
-Lazarus is in very low velocity development and this is not good for
anyone, my comparison is with ruby and your tools.
-The gtk widgetset is wrong way. The gtk2 is the reality and we don't
change it, why use the time with gtk? Why not with gtk2 or fpgui?
-The community is not  intense. Perhaps  if  we considerate and attract
an others  pascal projects like Powtils and Extpascal for help with
Lazarus IDE ...
-Why not a enterprise contact with Canonical, for exemple?

Sorry my English, sorry my words, in nothing attack the developers who
has hard working with lazarus. I like and recognize they.

Thanks.