[Lazarus] Lazarus KDE4 Plazma applet

Boian Mitov mitov at mitov.com
Thu Jul 17 23:03:43 CEST 2008

    Hi Funky,

I agree, I am running it in a VM to evaluate it. I was just curious if
somebody has written an applet already. I think the 4.0 is rally not ready
even for the most basic tasks, but that is IMHO. I will try to install 4.1
to see how it looks. I have heard it is much better. BTW: I am absolutely
new on Linux, but I did the transition to KDE 3.5 in no time, and love it. I
hope 4 eventually will mature to similar stage.

  With best regards,
    Boian Mitov

Mitov Software
http://www.mitov.com