[Lazarus] Synedit Special characters doesn't work

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 09:57:32 CEST 2008

Am Samstag, den 07.06.2008, 23:46 -0400 schrieb Lee Jenkins:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm wondering if anyone can suggestion a small pc for running a simple gtk
> lazarus app with synapse on?  Basically, I need to mount the small PC onto or
> close to a 15" flat LCD monitor.
>
> It's for a bump bar system.  Like you see in fast food restaurants that display
> customer orders for the kitchen staff to prepare.

If that thing is to be placed in or near the kitchen where high
temperature and humidity is to expect and the air is enriched with
whatever is cooked there, you should consider an industrial type case
and electronics that can stand such influences.

And maybe the case should be at least sealed against water for short
periods (cleaning).

HTH,
Marc