[Lazarus] Registering Dll for WinCe

cc_ at freemail.hu cc_ at freemail.hu
Fri Jun 20 18:32:35 CEST 2008

>> if it is not too much trouble could you please upload the latest version
>> too? :)
>
> Yes this is possible but I need to boot on Windows for that and this
> is not very frequent :)

Oh, your machine is still infected with this rather old security risk. :))
(I am developing for the Windows platform most of the time. Though as
Lazarus is maturing this might change a bit now.)

>> 1. How do you connect to the SQLite db?
>
> I use libsql ( http://sourceforge.net/projects/libsql ) since some
> time because I know it quiet well by participating to the devel. since
> Kylix port. But I am not sure I would recommend  you start with it
> now, maybe better to try to use directly a FPC TSqlite3Dataset.
> I also not like to work with dbaware component and always use queries
> in code because it is very infrequent I have to display data without
> some processing. It's ok for address book like application but this is
> not what I do.

Thanks, I will take a look at it.

>> 3. Maybe you could advice me how to set up the necessary tools to do the
>> compilation myself.
>
> I use Visual Studio with a license I have from work, the project file
> is include with the source code. I use it exclusively for this lib.
> Lazarus is much better for Wince development :)

Is this the embedded  version or the "normal" VS 2003/2005/2008?

 - Leslie -