[Lazarus] [lazarus] Advice about creating database-aware application with Lazarus

Martin Schreiber fpmse at bluewin.ch
Sun Jun 22 07:21:39 CEST 2008

On Sunday 22 June 2008 00.05:04 Howard Lee Harkness wrote:
> Guess I'll try 2.2.2rc1, but it looks like in order to do that, I have to
> install Lazarus 0.9.25 beta.
>
> Seems to me that I should have been able to get a program as trivial as the
> one I am trying to write running with stuff that was available two years
> ago. Kinda makes me wonder if I'm just trying to use the wrong tools.

There is also MSEide+MSEgui which is well suited to build Free Pascal database
applications on Linux and win32. It is currently on revision 1.8rc1 and used
in production. It works with FPC 2.2 and 2.2.2rc1.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mseide-msegui

Installation guidelines:
http://homepage.bluewin.ch/msegui/

Newsgroup (NNTP):