[Lazarus] Resource string constants support in the Object Inspector

ik idokan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 10:44:14 CET 2008

I find it weird a bit, but I also see the power in it.

Object Inspector assign values like property_name := value;

If you want to add some sort of language inside the Object inspector
(like %${const}$%, it will be easier to distingwish things... and if
you want litural the write the constant as follows: '%${const}$%'
inside the object inspector. (You can come out with any idea of
combination you wish).

But It scares me a bit.

Ido

http://ik.homelinux.org/