[Lazarus] How to turn off Windows XP Theme Support for IDE

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 10:13:21 CET 2008

On 26/03/2008, Roland Turcan <konf at rotursoft.sk> wrote:
>  Because I want to see the same state in IDE as in result executable.
>  I don't want and I don't need theme support for you application.
>
>  I have found manifest.rc where I can comment the line with manifest
>  XML, but I think, that there must be nicer way how to turn it off.

Be very careful, that wouldn't be native Windows XP behaviour! :-)
[sorry, a long standing -hot- topic of mine]

I'm not a Windows user since Win2000, but doesn't it remove the XP
theme when you change the OS theme preference in Control Panel -
Display properties?  Or do you mean removing XP theme per application
instead of system wide (which I believe is possible too, but have no
idea how)?

Regards,
  - Graeme -