[Lazarus] TMainMenu (Designer) Question

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 22:54:41 CET 2008

On 27/03/2008, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
>  > As a follow up, I've notice that if I have several (in this case 6)
>  > top level menus on my TMainMenu, then the first top level menu does
>  > not show and cannot be accessed in the Menu Desginer:
>  >
>  > http://www.leebo.dreamhosters.com/images/menudesigner.png
>

> It is scrolled to the left.
>  But where is the scrollbar?
>  Under linux/gtk2 I can see it.

Probably bug 8188. Scrolling in the Menu Designer is very buggy.

Then we also have bug 8189 relating to moving menu items.

Both bugs were produced using Linux+GTK.  I think Windows also had a
issue with one of them. But these were reported long ago. I could
retest them, but from Lee's screenshot, these issues seem to still
exist.

Regards,
  - Graeme -