[Lazarus] [lazarus] Wider use case for gamepack ?

Andreas Berger Andreas at TheBergerClan.org
Sat Mar 29 14:31:45 CET 2008

Hello List,

Earlier (this or last week) I wanted to know whether The Todo list for a
project could export its items so that one could manipulate it with
other programs (e.g sort according to priority or category or both etc).

Since such a facility does not exist, Mattias suggested I implement it -
which I duly did.(Patch attached).The Todo list form now has an extra
button (Caption:Export) and will export the list as a csv file to a
directory of your choice when clicked.I did not fathom how to add a
glyph/image on the button.   Could someone point me in the right
direction how to add an image to the button.

However, since I am very new at fiddling around in the IDE and also not
very sure of the submit procedure, I thought it best to submit it here.
  Maybe someone can have a look at it and see if everything's ok?

Thanx

Alex