[Lazarus] WinCE & LazReport

cc_ at freemail.hu cc_ at freemail.hu
Mon Mar 31 23:52:45 CEST 2008

Hi,

The links you provided are exactely what I needed to get started.  I do not
have much time to finish this PDA project, so  I am  still consodering which
way to take. I really like what the  FPC-Lazarus project is becoming, I wish
I could  be convinced to go this way. :)

Thank you for your quick reaction. :)

Leslie