[Lazarus] TThread.Synchronize from anywhere

Damien Gerard milipili at shikami.org
Fri May 9 20:50:02 CEST 2008

2008/5/8 Antonio Sanguigni <a.sanguigni at gmail.com>:

> I have a weird problem. I'm writing an application under windows and Linux.
> In windows it compiles without any problem but under Linux the same project
> gives me this error:
>
> multifpt.lpr(12,31) Fatal: Can't find unit tiAutomap used by tiCriteria

Remember that Linux and any other unix OS is case-sensitive. Under
Linux, what is the physical name of the file in the src/core
directory?  The filename I think should be 'tiAutoMap.pas' and the
unit name in that pas file should be the same 'unit tiAutoMap;'

I'll be able to double check this for you tomorrow, when I'm back at work.

>   tiOPFManager, tiOID, tiQuery, tiConstants, tiAutomap;

I think that's your problem. You wrote 'tiAutomap' and I think it
should be 'tiAutoMap' instead.

Lazarus IDE tries to combat this issue by recommending to lowercase
the filename when it's saved the first time. tiOPF project doesn't use
all lowercase filenames.

Regards,
 - Graeme -