[Lazarus] embedding fomrs into forms

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at t-online.de
Sun May 18 18:12:27 CEST 2008

Am Samstag, den 17.05.2008, 16:30 +0200 schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
> Putting LCL controls into a dynamic linked library is only possible
> with more or less dirty tricks. This is independent of nesting forms.

What are these tricks?

I read about shared libs in the wiki reagrding RTL/VMT duplication and
having a shared memory manager. A quick test switching program and
form-contaning dll to cmem did not help.

My goal is to have a core programm and some additional parts delivered
separately. Compiling the program for every permutation of combinations
is not quite usable if the count of extras goes up.

Marc