[Lazarus] Interesting things with latest snapshot of lazarus 9.25

matt shaffer dazappa.matt at gmail.com
Tue May 27 14:52:40 CEST 2008

Ah yeah I was going to submit one for the transparency problem for 9.24 a
while back, but it was already reported. I didn't know I could submit a
bugtracker for the snapshots though, so that's good to know. Also I have
encountered an interesting problem; lnet (latest) + lazarus 9.24 and 9.25
can cause some very odd problems... such as the timage component
disappearing. Now; how am I supposed to report that? It could be lnet's
creator's fault.. =/