[Lazarus] Event editing on ARM Linux

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Wed Oct 1 11:58:58 CEST 2008

0.9.25 compiled for Linux on ARM (little-endian) appears to have a
problem with the event editor.

If I put a button on a form then double-click on the "OnClick" event I
get a messagebox "Unable to find method. Please fix the error shown in
the message window". The message is "Error: source not found: unit
/usr/local/share/lazarus/lcl/units/arm-linux/stdctrls.ppu".

I admit to being rather inexperienced on that particular platform but I
think I've set it up the same as other systems. In particular I can
specifically see lcl/stdctrls.pp.

Irrespective of whether the problem has shown up it is impossible to
exit without getting an access violation.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk