[Lazarus] A todo list application

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 11:45:59 CEST 2008

On Fri, Oct 3, 2008 at 11:11 AM, Raistware <raistware at gmail.com> wrote:

> My ToDo list is a simple text file that I can edit with any editor, 100%
> platform independent ;)

Simplicity, something I like! I actually have that "program" currently
installed on my flash drive. I think I'm using a old-ish version. I
believe it's v0.2 or something ;-)

------------------------- todo.txt ----------------------------
Legends
  [ ]  ->  not started
  [-]  ->  in progress
  [x]  ->  completed task

[-]  Research a ToDo list alternative. :-)
[ ]  Create a new fpGUI release
[x]  Apply Jean-Marc's spinedit patch.

Unfortunately my reporting feature stopped working for some reason,
and I can't filter my task at the moment. Hence the reason I'm looking
for a newer version, or an alternative Todo List program.

Regards,
  - Graeme -