[Lazarus] A todo list application

Norman Schwirz Schwirz.Linux-AG at freenet.de
Fri Oct 3 12:11:29 CEST 2008

Hi Graeme,

the idea with the simple Text file is one of the best in my opinion -
maybe as special comments directly is the sourcecode. you can use a
simple script to list this comments in a separate window like the
object-inspector. The advantage is that you can copy and paste parts of
your sourcecode and don't need to think about your tasks or notices.
Have a look at "DOXYGEN" or similar-tools.

///TODO: Test this Example %When<Soon as possible.> Some more text...

But if you need more power or some nice gadgets a wiki will be work
great for you too. I use a combination of a wiki with an issue-tracker
and group-ware tool called "trac", but maybe it is a little bit
oversized for you.

At least I remember at a bunch of tools like "KArm" or "Planner".

I hope that can help you.
(And sorry for my not-so-perfect english.)

Norman