[Lazarus] Main menu hiding

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Mon Oct 20 09:04:31 CEST 2008

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 19, 2008 at 5:46 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd
> <markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
>> I tried building for Qt but Debian is still on v3.5 rather than v4, and
>> fpgui also failed.
>
> LCL-fpGUI is in pre-alpha stage. Hardly anything has been implemented,
> except some very basic things simply to see how easy/difficult it
> would be to interface fpGUI with LCL (which is quite easy by the looks
> of it).

I could see the description and wasn't expecting great things, but was
rather feverishly looking for an alternative to gtk 1.

When I have time I'll try a different distro on the test machine which
hopefully will allow me to get gtk 2 working. However I'd be very
reluctant to move from Debian since It's probably the best choice when
working on multiple architectures- I've got x86, ARM and SPARC here.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk