[Lazarus] Mantis statistics

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:38:22 CEST 2008

> Use the --pcp=/path/to/settings/directory (--pcp is short for
> --primary-config-path) command line option. See also
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Multiple_Lazarus#The_config_directory

I'll give that a try.
I assume the default directory under win9x used to be the directory where
Lazarus.exe resided in? (what files am I looking for in that directory? They
should still be there...)

It is however not clear to me why the SVM version started using the other
config directory, after rebuilding the IDE with 2.2.2, did it change the
behaviour of GetConfigDir?

Maybe you can propose a text to add to the release notes.

The release notes of Lazarus or fpc 2.2.2? I'm not sure what caused this
"problem" .
Should I then post the proposed text here, or on the bugtracker?

Vincent

 Thanks, for the quick answer.
(I looked at the wiki, but obviously used the wrong keywords)

Bart