[Lazarus] [OT] Archiving a web page

tiziano de togni tiziano.detogni at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 01:35:37 CEST 2008

Graeme Geldenhuys ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> If you guys are like me, you often save a web page for off-line
> viewing or archiving purposes.  I also often print out a web page for

I'd suggest considering using the unMHT extension which can write and
open .mht files with firefox: http://www.unmht.org/unmht/en_index.html

Here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MHTML) you can find information about
the MHtml format.

Anyway I don't know if the new Openoffice 3 can open and render .mht
files...

I  use it everyday to save pages I need to store for offline reading.

If I need to save a group of pages (i.e. from the index of a manual) I
find very useful wget on the command line.

bye
--
tiziano de togni