[Lazarus] SVN+Virtualbox for multiplatform developers

Gustavo Enrique Jimenez gejimenez at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 19:08:55 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I've read about "New 0.9.26 features. Part 1. SendMessage and PostMessage",
and we are using PostMessage from a thread in Lazarus v0.9.27 rev 16990+ on
both Mac OS X i386 and PPC, and they all seem to work fine.

However, this might not be the case on some Mac OS X 10.4.11 installations
(out of reach client installation), because some functions seem to not being
processed which depend on messages.

Before we send out a test program, I like to hear if anyone have had a
similar problems with threads and messages on different Mac OS X?

Best regards,
Bent Normann Olsen