[Lazarus] Sdpo 0.1.5 released

Paulo Malheiros paulo.malheiros at fe.up.pt
Fri Oct 24 20:18:33 CEST 2008

Mattias Gärtner wrote:

>> At which point I really do have to wonder why this is necessary if gtk2
>> is now the default, and in any case where it's documented?
>
> For 0.9.26 and below gtk1 is the default.
> gtk2 became the default for 0.9.27.
 >
 > 0.9.27 is the development version. Most docs are about the released
 > 0.9.26.

My mistake. I assumed that since this ML announced that v2 was the new
default without specifying a version number a week before it announced
that 0.9.26 was now "current" that it applied.

>> Could a rule for "help" be grafted onto the makefile showing the
>> important options and available targets?
>
> They are documented on the wiki pages about the various platforms/widgetsets.
> They also mention needed libraries and tools.

Thanks, noted.

 > The makefile would be a bad and uncommon place for this information.

Sorry, with respect I disagree about the "uncommon" aspect. If you say
"make help" in the Linux kernel build directory it gives you a list of
targets etc., and in a fairly high proportion of open source projects
"./configure --help" will give you a list of options.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk