[Lazarus] Dear developers, we need your help before releasing 0.9.26

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 08:35:05 CEST 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 5:06 AM, Paul Ishenin <ip at kmiac.ru> wrote:
> Thus we kindly ask you to test our latest snapshots at
> http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/ or (better) the svn version.

Regression Bug #1:
The "editor toolbar" package doesn't allow to be configure. This was
caused since the bitmap (graphics) rewrite.  The package installs fine
into the IDE (like it did in previous versions), but if you click on
the configure button you get the following error:
  "TGlyphBitmap:  Unsupported ResourceType: XPM"

I wrote the editor toolbar package, but I have no idea what to do
about this error. Could you help?

Regards,
 - Graeme -