[Lazarus] Dear developers, we need your help before releasing 0.9.26

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 08:46:16 CEST 2008

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 8:35 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Regression Bug #1:
> The "editor toolbar" package doesn't allow to be configure. This was
> caused since the bitmap (graphics) rewrite.  The package installs fine
> into the IDE (like it did in previous versions), but if you click on
> the configure button you get the following error:
>  "TGlyphBitmap:  Unsupported ResourceType: XPM"
>
> I wrote the editor toolbar package, but I have no idea what to do
> about this error. Could you help?

Hi,

OK, I tested this last week and it didn't work. I just got an update
now - using r16425 i386-linux-gtk, and the Configure button seems to
work again.

I guess it was fixed in the last few days. :-)  Could somebody confirm
this — that it's working on other systems as well?

Regards,
 - Graeme -