[Lazarus] lhelp application fails to compile

Howard Page-Clark hdpc at talktalk.net
Sun Sep 14 17:49:30 CEST 2008

Many thanks, it works a treat (I commented out the TPFReaderTarga line,
since that function seems to have disappeared as well).
The Readme.txt for the project says:

    From the Help menu choose "Configure Help"
    Change to the "Viewers" tab and select "CHM Help Viewer"

The "CHM Help Viewer" line is no longer present in current Lazarus versions.
Any idea how to reinstate this correctly?

Howard