[Lazarus] Powered by lazarus

Héctor Fiandor Rosario hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu
Fri Sep 19 20:17:35 CEST 2008

Dear sirs:

Before this Powered by Lazarus promotion I have included a small tiger
figure of FPC in my applications to differenciate from those compiled with
Delphi5.

Really, I think that many of the users dont know to much about FPC or
Lazarus. Some enterprises doesnt work with applications prepared with clowns
but doesnt know too much about OpenSource, but with this small figure its
declared that the application is compiled with an OpenSource Compiler.

thanks very much

hfiandor