[Lazarus] [patch] File Browser add-on

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 14:32:56 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
>> * On windows it doesn't seem to remember the last selected dir or the the project dir.
>
> If you look at the code, you'll see that it uses the standard lazarus
> interface for settings, so that is very strange ?

I noticed the same...

>> * If I have the file browser window open and restart the IDE, the file browser
>> window is not restored. I have to choose View -> File browser window again to see it.
>
> That was never the intention, I wouldn't even know how to do this.
> Is there an IDE interface for this kind of behaviour ?

Like I mentioned... I did this before with the FPDoc Editor window. If
you register it with the Environment options | Windows tab, then it
works. But I don't know of any API I can use if the code is optional
(like in the case of a lazarus add-on package).  Mattias?

Regards,
  - Graeme -