[Lazarus] Permission denied error with Firebird SS on OSX

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi glpunzi at lordzealon.com
Thu Apr 2 16:08:36 CEST 2009

2009/4/2 Reenen Laurie <rlaurie at gmail.com>:

> Personally, I'd like to see it implemented with the two comboboxes, because
> not only does it show you where you are, but also lets you go where you want
> to go pretty easily.

That's why I ported the "Procedure List" expert a year or so ago. It
allows me to jump very quickly to methods in a class - all without
taking my hands off the keyboard. I think "procedure list" is now
installed as standard in the IDE.
You should be able to find it at "Search | Procedure List" or simply
press Ctrl+G  (or maybe the default shortcut is Ctrl+Shift+G).

Regards,
  - Graeme -