[Lazarus] Notes on 'remove unused units' codetool

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 04:21:47 CEST 2009

Hello Marc,

Saturday, April 11, 2009, 1:53:02 AM, you wrote:

MW> You have turned off comments:
MW> email_on_bugnote off)

Yes, I turned it off a few days ago (maybe a month).

Let me explain the whole picture, as in the past I was not receiving
nothing (never changes preferences, everything as default) and
somebody, I think in the FPC list, note that some options must be
enabled I go to the prefs. window and enabled suggested ones and yes,
I start to receive emails, a lot of emails, including any comment
added to any bug in the tracker, so I reverted everything to default
state with "Reset prefs.".

I had activated the "note added" to the prefs. now and see what
happends.

--
Best regards,
 JoshyFun