[Lazarus] Editor Suggest list timer wait

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Sun Apr 26 21:08:48 CEST 2009

Dear Mr. Geldenhuys:

I was trying to get some information about how to paste de moving leopard in
my programs and your email really was a great notice.

I hope yor write a wiki explaining "how to" and give the tools to do it for
linux and for Windows, I am using the 0.9.26 for Windows.

thanks in advance,

Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor
hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu