[Lazarus] KOL: The inc files is not updates

User usuarioanonimomysql at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 23:27:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

Dynamically created components have empty name after creation on Win32
too. This thing is true for Delphi too. This is normal I think.

An example:

var
   MyLabel:TLabel;

begin
   MyLabel:=TLabel.Create(Self);
   Button1.Caption:=MyLabel.Name;
end;

Button1's caption is empty with Lazarus on Win32 and with Delphi too.

Gabor