[Lazarus] 64bit support in Lazarus and FPC

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg at opensoft.homeip.net
Fri Aug 7 10:25:20 CEST 2009

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009, Martin wrote:

> This may be a question to be asked on the FPC list.
>
> Maybe the fpc website (wiki maybe hosted somewhere else), had encountered DOS
> attacks, and is blocking the IPs that attacked? If you happen to have an IP
> in this range.....

No blocking is done.

There is, however, an issue with some ISPs. The router to our ISP has a
non-standard packet window size. Not all routers from other ISP's can handle
this. This results in e.g. ping working fine, but WWW access does not work
(in fact, anything requiring a packet >14xx bytes)

Michael.