[Lazarus] StringGrid cell validation implemented

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Mon Aug 24 17:37:27 CEST 2009

waldo kitty schrieb:

> personably, i'd much rather have a real book al la "mastering turbo
> pascal 6.0" in my hands but that us very unlikely to be seen ;)

Books have (kind of) a TOC and an index (skeleton), covering all topics,
and all topics are covered in the text part (meat). There exist one or
more authors who built the TOC, then started to write down whatever they
found worth to mention with every single topic. The book is published
only after the whole work is done (skeleton+meat+skin).

With regards to the Lazarus IDE and LCL we don't have a finished
skeleton, little meat, and I dunno about the skin :-(

BTW, people who write "mastering..." books make their *living* from
writing such books, and do not much more than collecting, reorganizing
and annotating *existing* documentation. Lack of collected and organized
existing documentation is not a good base for writing such books :-(

What's the state of the German Lazarus book?

DoDi