[Lazarus] Name of current project in taskbar?

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:01:55 CET 2009

Mattias Gärtner wrote:

> Gnome: Right click on left grabber of the items. Preferences: window grouping.

Yes, but the point is that you cannot see in a "grouped taskbar entry" what
project that instance of the IDE is using. See attached screenshot.

It only displays the name "lazaras" and the version number. It would be
much move convenient for those experienced users to see the project name
first, then if needed, the name "lazarus + <version>".

eg:

  "tutoradmin.lpi - lazarus-0.9.28-3"

Any programmer using Lazarus will see the lazarus icon or the extension
.lpi and know it is Lazarus IDE, so I don't know how this can confuse any user.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/