[Lazarus] csOpaque seems to be broken in 0.9.29

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 15:13:05 CET 2009

Paul Ishenin wrote:

>> It is like the old advanced page but has a combobox for profiles:
>>   http://koti.phnet.fi/juhamann/Lazarus/BuildLaz2.jpg
>>
> Why Save profiles button is needed? Can this be done automatically?

I agree with Paul. I can't see the point of the "save profile" button? It
seems the "..." button is only to add a new item in the profile combobox
and reorder them, so why not simply make it a editable combobox that auto
saves newly entered items (though I'm not a big fan of edit combos myself).
The items must also be sorted then (I think this is a requirement for edit
comboboxes).

Overall, the dialog looks much better now, than it did before. Less
clutter. Good work.

Looking at the dialog again, I guess the "save profiles" button is useful
if you are setting up a few profiles at once before you click "build".
Giving the user a clear indication that they are saving the profile
(similar reason why FPDoc Editor has a save button now).

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/