[Lazarus] csOpaque seems to be broken in 0.9.29

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 09:23:30 CET 2009

2009/12/23 Hans-Peter Diettrich <DrDiettrich1 at aol.com>:

> Some time ago I already suggested to introduce a new container or layout
> layer, between TControl and TWinControl.

A few months ago I started a port of the Java MiG layout manager.
Unfortunately work kept me very busy so I haven't had time to continue
my efforts. Anyway, MiG layout can replace *all* layout managers, you
only require one per form and is very feature rich. As far as I could
see from the original Java source code, it should be easy to make the
Object Pascal MiG layout a non-gui component that simply manages
components on a form - if not, that is how I plan to implement it.

  - Graeme -