[Lazarus] Undo for Form Designer

Paul Ishenin ip at kmiac.ru
Tue Dec 29 02:44:04 CET 2009

29.12.2009 5:53, Juha Manninen wrote:

> I was browsing Lazarus source code. Designer, ControlSelection...
> Now I understand why you guys haven't documented the Lazarus internals. Object
> Pascal has so clear syntax that it doesn't need any documentation!
> I understood the code immediately when I looked at it!

lol. No, just documentation costs time and human resources. And
previosly we did not have (or they was not promoted) good tools for
documenting.

To start lazarus code editing first download a copy from svn. And you
need to edit designer.pp unit in the lazarus\designer directory. Good
luck :)

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.