[Lazarus] Lazarus documentation

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 10:48:35 CET 2009

2009/12/29 Paul Ishenin <ip at kmiac.ru>:

> Then it is something wrong with your settings/working copy/process of IDE
> building.

To be honest, it is quite difficult to screw-up the "Configure Build
Lazarus" dialog. So I can't image what I could have done wrong.
Attached is a screenshot how my configure build dialog > advanced tab.
I have used that dialog for the last 4-5 years, so I would have
thought that I know how to click the "build" button by now.  ;-)

> 1. Open ide/ide.inc and change the {off $define UseCHMHelp} to {$define
> UseCHMHelp}.
> 2. Open terminal and type: "make bigideclean bigide"

OK, having nothing to loose and all to gain, I tried your way.
Unfortunately it yielded the exact same results. Show the error about
not being able to open the /tmp directory.  Why is it looking for
something in the tmp directory in the first place??

  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/