[Lazarus] Sdpo 0.1.6 components released

Paulo Malheiros paulo.malheiros at fe.up.pt
Thu Feb 19 20:04:09 CET 2009

Hi,

I just wanted to congratulate all the people that worked on the
TStringGrid in Lazarus LCL. You guys created a superior component
compared to Delphi's TStringGrid. I use StringGrid's extensively and
yesterday I had to port some of my code to Delphi's VCL. Things that
were standard in LCL's TStringGrid did not exist in VCL's TStringGrid.
Certain features I couldn't port and others require various and
complicated work-arounds.

Thanks for the great work!!  :-)

Regards,
  - Graeme -