[Lazarus] Debugger problems

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 13:14:30 CET 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 1:55 PM, Alexander Klenin <klenin at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 22:03, Alex du Plessis <alexdup01 at telkomsa.net> wrote:
>> Any pointers on how to get the debugger going?
>
> Currently a debugger in Lazarus is barely usable.

Yeah, that is one thing I seriously miss about Delphi and Kylix
(thought not nearly enough to make me switch back). Is there no way we
can hook (tie in) the Kylix or Delphi debugger into Lazarus?

Sorry, all I can do is complain about the debugger as I don't have the
skills to implement anything better. I'm an application/database/gui
toolkit developer by trade.

Regards,
  - Graeme -