[Lazarus] My ADVICE!!!: Are you having problems installing Qdebian(Linux) packages.

Peter Williams pewtas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 02:40:15 CET 2009

Hello Lord Satan and All nice Lazarus ppl,

Hi ALL,

Please do not regard my emails as spam. I was simply attempting to explain
my situation and what my computer does and how I have found out about how my
pc works.

I am actually an amiable person who likes to use my pc for a wide variety of
things, including using RAD programming languages such as Lazarus and
Borland Delphi for M$ Windowz.

As for you comment that my emails have nothing to do with Lazarus at all --
well, I seem to recall that there have been a lot of messages etc about
Lazarus and how to install it and even how to install Debian files.

I still only regard myself as a newbie Lazarus programmer and it is my hobby
not something which I do as a profession.

As you say that I'm being rude pollution the list with my problems... well,
I'm truly sorry that you feel that way. ;-) What I was actually trying to do
was to share my experiences of the (small or large) problems I'm having with
Linux and Lazarus. My idea was to share the issues or 'problems' with ppl
who use Lazarus -- to see if we have experiences in common and to see if you
can learn from each others experiences!!! :-)

I sincerely hope that you understand what I'm trying to say. Also, I
apologize if you regard my messages as rude or polluting the list.

If you know of a list for newbies to install and use Lazarus then I would be
interested to know about it. ;-)

I appreciate that this is a 'nice forum' which can help me solve problems...
that's the reason why I joined it in the first place ;-)

Yes, I'm well aware of www.google.com however, I find it difficult to
understand how to search properly (eg effectively) using it. I fully admit
that I'd benefit from learning more about how to search more effectively
using google.

I wish you & ALL ppl on this list a happy and prosperous new Year for
2009... and I sincerely wish that you have much happiness and joy in your
life. *SMILE*

PEW    ;-))

Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS
from Hobart, Tasmania, Australia -- phone (03) 6236-9675

My free website is: http://pewtas.googlepages.com  (or)
http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)
Joan Crawford  - "I, Joan Crawford, I believe in the dollar. Everything I
earn, I spend."