[Lazarus] My ADVICE!!!: Are you having problems installing Qdebian(Linux) packages.

Lord Satan reimgrab at web.de
Sat Jan 10 15:02:38 CET 2009

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 12:40:15 +1100
"Peter Williams" <pewtas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please do not regard my emails as spam. I was simply attempting to explain
> my situation and what my computer does and how I have found out about how my
> pc works.
OMFG. How can a single person be so dense?
In Germany we have a saying: "Herr, schick Hirn!", which roughly translates to "Oh Lord, send brain!"
If you really want to help people installing lazarus, there are Wiki pages about it. Contribute there.

> Yes, I'm well aware of www.google.com however, I find it difficult to
> understand how to search properly (eg effectively) using it.
Why am I not surprised by this?

> I fully admit
> that I'd benefit from learning more about how to search more effectively
> using google.
You are a lucky guy, as I share my m4d g00gl3 sk1llz with you.
Here are some keywords to try (don't forget the quotation marks):

mint linux forum
beginner linux forum
"mailing list" etiquette
"how to ask questions the smart way" (this one is really important, read carefully and try to understand it)
ldp (much to read but much to learn, too)

Oh and btw your hibernate/suspend problems have nothing to do with the number of installed KDE programs. They are more likely coming from problems with... oops, I am wandering from the subject of this mailing list. Sorry.

Have a nice read

Disclaimer: I am only talking about your last mails. I am fully aware of the fact that your former mails where legitimate questions regarding lazarus.
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?