[Lazarus] Commercial components for Lazarus

Matt Henley nwmatt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 17:45:15 CET 2009

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 1:48 PM, Hans-Peter Diettrich
<DrDiettrich1 at aol.com> wrote:

> Looking "correct" and looking "good" are different things. Most designs,

What I meant by "correct", is that after a resize or dpi or resolution
change, the form is still as you designed it. If you designed a bad
looking form (that's your problem) it will look bad in all dpi
settings. ;-)

How the form looks, is up to the person that designed the form. They
layout manager's only job is to make sure that it looks just like you
designed it, so matter what!

If you haven't at least looked at the MiG Layout example, then there
is nothing further I can say. All I know is that it is a lot better
than anything else I have seen!

Regards,
  - Graeme -