[Lazarus] Re: Commercial components for Lazarus

Duncan Parsons lazarus at dsparsons.co.uk
Mon Jan 12 18:13:01 CET 2009

Hi Matt

Christian Budde set up DelphiAsioVST
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/delphiasiovst/) to help with VST
development in Object Pascal. It has alot of classes which you can use,
or you can just use Frederick Vanmol's translation of the SDK, and
implement everything yourself.

Over the last couple of years there have been some problems, but mostly
you can use FPC now. However, at the moment these will only be able to
use the host's default UI. I am mid flow sorting out the code so that a
plugin can supply it's own UI, then full XPlatform VST development will
be possible using Laz/FPC :-)

I'm one of the BetabugsAudio developers, and put out plugs under the
moniker of RoughDraftAudio. I'm hoping to be doing this XPlat soon...

ATB,
DSP