[Lazarus] fpWeb - Apache Modules

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:52:21 CET 2009

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 7:20 AM, Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com> wrote:
> After working quite a few hours to get this to work yesterday, I have found the
> solution:
>
> Start > All Programs > Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
>
> --
> Warm Regards,

Lee, with the hope of not going too far off topic... I'm running
Ubuntu 8.10 for tripple core AMD x64 machine.  I'm looking for a
"start" option... "all programs" etc.  I only have an Applications
menu item. :-)

And what in the world is "Microsoft Visual Studio 2008"?  A lazarus plugin?

LOL.  But seriously, good luck getting anything you write to work on a
Linux box without FPC/Lazaurs.  Microsoft is rapidly becoming
irrelevant compared to Linux.